Do you have a knack for producing or creating documentaries? Join the 2015 Student DocuFilm Competition!
Organized by the Mulat Documentary Guild, in partnership with the Youth Media Network, the competition encourages students to create their own docus around the theme, “Mukha ng iba’t-ibang Tao, Kwento ng bawat Pilipino.” Any individual or group can send in up to two entries.
The deadline for submission of entries is on 10 February 2015, and finalists will be shown at the first Documentary Summit on 6 March 2015 at the AFP Theater. The said summit will also showcase interactive lectures and discussions from the country’s outstanding docu filmmakers and political icons.
Below are the mechanics for the 2015 Student DocuFilm Competition:
THEME: “Mukha ng iba’t-ibang Tao, Kwento ng bawat Pilipino”
WHO CAN JOIN?
– Entries can be submitted by an individual or a group of eight (8) members.
– Open to all communication or non-communication students aged 15 to 25.
– Each group or individual can submit a maximum of two (2) entries.
– Must be an original work
– Must have a mininum of 8 minutes and maximum of 15 minutes total running time
– May include projects made by your class or group in the past
Entries must be submitted on or before February 10, 2015 to [email protected] with the following enclosures:
1. Duly accomplished Entry Form and Dropbox or Mediafire link to the entry (.avi, .mp4, .wmv, .mov, or .flv file format)
(Note: Do not upload your entry in any Video Sharing Sites)
DOWNLOAD the Entry Form here: http://goo.gl/enN8tw
2. Include a description with maximum of 300 words upon sending it.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Content (Relevance to the Theme)
Musical Scoring/Sound Design
2nd Best Documentary
3rd Best Documentary
Most Active Participating School
People’s Choice Award
For inquiries, contact:
NOTE: Mulat Documentary Guild is not connected to Mulat Pinoy-Kabataan News Network (MP-KNN).
You may also like:
Latest posts by MP-KNN team (see all)
- MP-KNN SciComm is accepting applications! - June 3, 2020
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: For Teens, By Teens - November 26, 2019
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: Onward and Hopeful–Ako Para Sa Bata, Then and Now - November 26, 2019