Mulat Pinoy is leading the social media coverage of #7APCRSHR!
But of course we can’t do it alone. Chiming in from Delhi, India, is Citizen News Service, one of our coverage collaborators for the conference. They published a couple of articles online detailing some of the conference activities.
The articles were written by Shobha Shukla (Twitter: @shobha1shukla, email: [email protected]), the Managing Editor of Citizen News Service (Twitter: @cns_health, website: www.citizen-news.org). She is a J2J Fellow of National Press Foundation (NPF) USA and received her editing training in Singapore. She has worked with State Planning Institute, UP and taught physics at India’s prestigious Loreto Convent. She also co-authored and edited publications on childhood TB, childhood pneumonia, Hepatitis C Virus and HIV, violence against women and girls, and MDR-TB.
Check out the articles here:
- ‘Sexual and reproductive health issues do not exist in isolation’
- Multipurpose Prevention Technologies Can Transform Women’s Health
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: A distant reality?
Check out more coverage from the conference:
- Facebook: facebook.com/7thAPCRSHR
- Twitter: @7thAPCRSHR
- Blog: http://7thapcrshr.wordpress.com/
- Hashtag: #7APCRSHR
You may also like:
Latest posts by MP-KNN team (see all)
- MP-KNN SciComm is accepting applications! - June 3, 2020
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: For Teens, By Teens - November 26, 2019
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: Onward and Hopeful–Ako Para Sa Bata, Then and Now - November 26, 2019