In 2008, CHED released Memorandum No. 5, Series of 2008, which ordered that persons seeking to work in professions which required licensure or board exams would be required by law to take a 5-year course. The Baguio bureau of the Kabataan News Network (KNN) discussed this in a debate.
Ano Sa Tingin Mo: 5-Year Course
- CHED Memorandum No. 5, Series of 2008, Policies and Standards for Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Withdrawal of CMO No. 5 s.2008 (Policies and Standards for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program)
For more videos, tune in to the KNN channel on YouTube!
You may also like:
Latest posts by MP-KNN team (see all)
- Tales of LSS: Locally Stranded Students in the Midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic - September 14, 2020
- MP-KNN SciComm is accepting applications! - June 3, 2020
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: For Teens, By Teens - November 26, 2019