For her, it is but necessary that young people be empowered through correct information and education so that they may choose what is right for them and to protect them from early sex, unwanted pregnancies, sexually-transmitted infections and even clandestine abortions.
- iProtect My Future: by protecting and prioritizing goals one would achieve finishing school enabling him/her to land a good job for him/her self and his/her family.
- iProtect My Loved Ones: by protecting one’s self from unprotected sex & being responsible, one ensures that his or her loved ones are respected and maintaining a status of integrity to the self, family and others.
- iProtect My Body: by protecting one’s body is ensuring one’s dignity and self worth.
- iProtect My Health: by encouraging other young people to live a healthy and protected lifestyle and by nurturing a well & responsive health-seeking behavior.
- iProtect My Mind: by protecting your self from illegal substances that pollutes one’s mind, one maintains a clear mind & healthy body.
- iProtect My Rights: by keeping one’s self informed of pertinent issues that would affect young people, one protects his or her rights and in protecting & safeguarding it.
- iProtect My Society: by loving one’s self, one ensures that his family, community & the society are protected, respected and is harmoniously co-existing. Young people’s roles in nation-building is very important.
Princess volunteered to be one of the voices of the young people in addressing their rights to reproductive & sexual health. She offered her time and talent as her way of supporting young people’s needs. Princess’ partner, Tom Mott is also supportive and goes with Princess in advocating young people’s rights to reproductive health.
You may also like:
Latest posts by MP-KNN team (see all)
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: For Teens, By Teens - November 26, 2019
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: Onward and Hopeful–Ako Para Sa Bata, Then and Now - November 26, 2019
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: Conference Feature List - November 25, 2019