More disgruntled voters have been airing their grievances over various social networks.
- David Tarog, gamer: “There is still hope for our country, but it doesn’t lie with the politicians. It lies with God and with those who serve Him wholeheartedly.“
- Rafael Tesoro, production designer and gamer: “I didn’t even vote. Whoever I wanted wasn’t going to win anyway. so why waste time? And I don’t know or care to know about anyone else below most of the senatorial level. They’re all the same. That’s why I didn’t vote… done 2 elections already and the outcome is still the same. Either they’re corrupt or get corrupted… plus Pinoys have no initiative to think so nothing ever changes. I don’t want to waste a day on futile exercises.“
- Blogger Mark Cerbo has posted his pictures of elections at his precinct in San Antonio, Makati.
- Aissa Ereñeta: The general public seem so thrilled about the automated polls generating such quick results that they’re willing to gloss over the problems that occurred. (Full blog post)
Share your blog posts, Facebook notes and comments with the rest of the country. Send them to mulatpinoy (at) probefound (dot) com or post the link on our Facebook page.
You may also like:
Latest posts by MP-KNN team (see all)
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: For Teens, By Teens - November 26, 2019
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: Onward and Hopeful–Ako Para Sa Bata, Then and Now - November 26, 2019
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: Conference Feature List - November 25, 2019