The whole country went to the polls on Monday, May 10, and with a 75% voter turnout, it looks like the results are as good as in: Sen. Benigno Aquino III is leading as our next President, while Makati Mayor Jejomar Binay has garnered the most votes for Vice President.
- One blogger and filmmaker, Juan Ekis, thinks that the public outcry over the election results is farcical, as most people only become politicized during election years.
- UP graduate Arlene Catanghal thinks Filipinos are helping to change the country on a daily basis, and has expressed her opinion in a Facebook note.
- Geek blogger Rocky Sunico was unable to exercise his right to vote, and he explains why he and others who didn’t register should not be castigated.
- On Facebook, people set up a group protesting the candidacy (and what seems to be the victory) of senatoriables Bong Revilla, Jinggoy Estrada, Tito Sotto and Lito Lapid.
What do you think of the national elections? Are you frustrated with the results? Elated that Noynoy is winning? Who did you vote for? How was the election in your precinct?
Share your blog posts, Facebook notes and comments with the rest of the country. Send them to mulatpinoy (at) probefound (dot) com or post the link on our Facebook page.
You may also like:
Latest posts by MP-KNN team (see all)
- Tales of LSS: Locally Stranded Students in the Midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic - September 14, 2020
- MP-KNN SciComm is accepting applications! - June 3, 2020
- Ako Para Sa Bata 2019: For Teens, By Teens - November 26, 2019